Apply unique algorithms to extract specific features from the acquired vibration signals or define a special alarm dependent on particular signals or other measures; TCM® supports the execution of bespoke Python® scripts.
- Develop custom condition indicators CI’s and alarms on the M-system based on existing measurements
- Experiment and create your measurements fast
- Immense flexibility
- Script conditional alarms
We have developed a RESTful interface to efficiently integrate data from your TCM® solution to other business applications and services. With this API, you can integrate data derived from TCM®, including alarms, system log messages, and apply it for statistical modelling of wind turbine behavior.
- REST resources are fully browsable well-documented interface (extensive online documentation and examples available)
- Robust interface, which is also used by several TCM® applications
- Secure interface encrypted when using HTTPS protocol on a TCM® server
- Custom adaptation and integration of all RESTful interfaces supported by KK Wind Solutions
The TCM® isolation service is a software application useful for hardening security related to the TCM® infrastructure. It allows for complete isolation between TCM® Enterprise Servers and TCM® Site Servers in a multi-domain setup.
- Well-documented interface (extensive online documentation and examples available)
- The isolation service allows for shielding both Gateway Zone and Process Zone from external access
- Facilitates scanning and review of all communication with TCM® Site Servers
- Enables communication in loosely coupled domains (simple file transfer)
Third-party compliance program
KK Wind Solutions’ third-party compliance program is designed to cooperate between KK Wind Solutions and third-party manufacturers offering complementary products. The product synergy increases when more parties join the program.
Complimentary products and solutions such as:
- Oil particle counters
- Metrology data
- Lightning measurement sensors
- Blade monitoring
- Transformer monitoring
- Foundation monitoring